- Has a soybean allergy
- Is hypersensitive to ingredients including deoxycholic acid
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Is under the age of 18
- Is diabetic
- Has vascular, autoimmune, liver or renal disease
- Has an acute systemic infection or is a a chronic infection risk
- Has immunosuppression
- Has an active infection in the treatment area
- Has keloid scarring
- Is currently taking Roaccutane
If you are unsure, contact your clinic.
After the Chin Sculpting treatment, the treated area will be swollen for several days as the prescribed product begins to take effect. It is fine to cover the treatment area with clothing during this time. We advise to:
- Ice the area as needed
- Take paracetamol, if required
To ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is recommended that you attend a review appointment and assessment.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your treatment, please contact your clinic. If you have a concern out of clinic hours, please contact our after hours clinical care team on 1800 640 755. Your health and well-being is our priority.