Results are visible instantly and continue to improve over time. Regular treatments will help to maintain the best results.
- Avoid Vitamin A, retinol, retinaldehyde or retinoic acid for 48 hours
- Avoid waxing for five days
Advise your clinician if you:
- Have received injectable treatments, facial chemical peels, microdermabrasion, waxing or threading in the past two to three weeks
- Have undergone major facial surgery or laser resurfacing in the past two months
- Are taking isotretinoin medication, a topical vitamin A prescription or Benzoyl Peroxide
- Has an active cold sore
- Has undergone chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding (VitaPeel, A-ZYME only)
- Has diabetes, a thyroid condition, a pacemaker, plates or pins, an autoimmune disease, epilepsy; or
- Has an injury or broken skin around the treatment area
If you are unsure, contact your clinic.
After the treatment of an Ultraceuticals facial, we advise to use our Ultraceuticals moisturiser range as instructed for the next five to seven days, avoid excessive sun and UV exposure and wear SPF50+, and to avoid picking at flaking skin as this may cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
To maintain your skin health, we recommend Ultraceutical facials every four to six weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your treatment, please contact your clinic. If you have a concern out of clinic hours, please contact our after hours clinical care team on 1800 640 755 to speak to a clinical team member. Your health and well-being is our priority.