- Is hypersensitive to ingredients including hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, amide-type local anaesthetics and strep type-A gram-positive bacterial proteins
- Has severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, or history or presence of multiple severe allergies
- Currently has an active skin infection, cold sores, sunburn, eczema, or psoriasis, healing wound
- Currently has concurrent febrile status (e.g. flu, cold, sinusitis, UTI)
- Has had major dental work in the past four weeks, or scheduled in the next four weeks
- Has a history of hypertrophic scarring
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Is under 18 years of age
- Has received a vaccination for COVID-19 or influenza within the last 2 weeks, or has a vaccination planned within the next 2 weeks
- Has any planned surgical procedure 4 weeks pre or post appointment
If you are unsure, contact your clinic.
To ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is recommended that you attend a review appointment and assessment after two weeks.
For the best result, an initial course of two to three treatments, four to six weeks apart is recommended. Your next treatment is due within six months.
Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, or if you become unwell – contact your clinic immediately.