The health and safety of Artisan’s clients, team members and those who visit our premises is a top priority. As such, and as the risks associated with COVID-19 continue to evolve, we are enhancing our existing measures to provide a safe environment.
KEEPING EACH OTHER SAFE AND WELL
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Enhancing our already strict infection control standards by hand washing and sanitising our hands before and after treatments, and as necessary in between.
- Disinfecting surfaces between clients and treatments.
- Wearing personal protective equipment during treatments, and where we are unable to maintain social distancing, such as gloves, masks and eyewear (depending on the treatment).
- Seeking to maintain social distancing
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- If you’re unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, or have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, runny nose, sore/scratchy throat, loss of smell or taste, please reschedule your appointment.
- Wear a mask as required by Government direction or if you have a medical exemption.
- Wash or sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- Access your pre-appointment information online before you come into clinic.
- Let us know if you become unwell after visiting the clinic.