- Is hypersensitive to ingredients including soy or phosphatidylcholine
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Is under the age of 18
- Is at risk of acute or chronic infection
- Has serious renal or liver disease
- Has a coagulation defect
- Is diabetic with vascular disease
- Has an autoimmune disease
- Has cancer
- Has Hepatitis B or C
If you are unsure, contact your clinic.
Side effects are rare, but may include:
- Swelling, bruising, itching, pain, sensitivity to pressure and excessive warmth in the injection site which is usually resolved within two to five days
For a full list of possible risks, side effects and complications, refer to the Client Consent Form, or contact your clinic.
To ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is recommended that you attend a review appointment and assessment.
To achieve best results, one to four treatments, spaced six to eight weeks apart, are recommended.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your treatment, please contact your clinic. If you have a concern out of clinic hours, please contact our after hours clinical care team on 1800 640 755. Your health and well-being is our priority.