Sublative™ uses RF energy that is precisely directed to the skin in the form of a matrix. Healthy skin around the dots accelerates the healing process of the skin. Post treatment, new collagen and health skin cells are produced.
Sublative™ results are visible with several treatments recommended initially for optimum results. Typically 3 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart will achieve visibly noticeable results.
The total number of Sublative™ treatments will vary depending on skin type and condition.
- Avoid blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medication and supplements (e.g. aspirin, ibuprofen, and fish oil) to minimise bruising
Advise your clinician if you:
- Have had anti-wrinkle injections in the past five days
- Have had dermal filler injections in the past two weeks
- Have had a facial peel or exfoliation in the past seven days
- Have had facial waxing in the past two to four days
- Are currently taking or have taken isotretinoin or Roaccutane in the past six months
- Have had eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis in the past seven to 14 days
Prior to your first Sublative™ treatment, our clinician will consult with you to assess your suitability for Sublative and discuss any concerns or questions you may.
The treatment involves our clinician using the patented device over the treatment area. During the treatment you may feel a warm prickly sensation as the energy reaches the skin. After, a pink or red light “sunburn” appearance can be common. There is no downtime and you can resume your daily activities immediately post treatment.
Artisan have topical numbing cream available to cater for your individual pain management needs.