- Is pregnant
- Has active papulopustular rosacea and active herpes simplex
- Has open lesions in the treatment area
- Has skin cancer
- Has severe acne
- Has warts in the treatment area
- Has a bacterial/fungal infection in the treatment area
- Has taken Roaccutane in the past 12 months
- Has haemophilia
- Has had chemotherapy in the previous three months
- Has used topical antibiotics for acne in the previous two weeks
- Has had sun exposure within the past two weeks
- Has cosmetic body implants in the treatment area
If you are unsure, contact your clinic.
To maintain your skin health, we recommend regular skin needling sessions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your treatment, please contact your clinic. If you have a concern out of clinic hours, please contact our after hours clinical care team on 1800 640 755 to speak to a clinical team member. Your health and well-being is our priority.